February 8, 2010

Special Thanks

Special THANKS goes:
  •  to my mom, for all the time, energy, and great pains that she took to dig deep for old recipes and for all the numerous recipes she has passed down from her head to mine.
  • to LL, ND and KB, whose excitement and encouragement gave me the push and drive I needed to stick with it as I put this cookbook together.
  • to RM and PK, who never complained about the odd meals they got (such as stew for breakfast and oatmeal for dinner) while I was running through my list of recipes, preparing them all to get exact measurements (My family cooks mostly on the "eye ball measuring style). 
  • to AM, for being my most honest food critic. That was very important!
  • to all of my critters, who eagerly ate my mistakes without complaining.
  • to LL and LC, who were so very generous with the enormous amount of time they gave me in their home, under their feet and on the Internet as I typed in my recipes to the publisher. I can't thank you guys enough! (I didn't have a working computer at that time.)
  • to ALL six of my kids, for helping me compile the list of recipes for this cookbook. (LL, ND, AM, KB, RM , and PK are my children)
  • to everyone else who deserves thanks but has not been mentioned.

     THANKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment